Friday, November 2, 2018

Funny - Prostitute, high-end call girl and poultry farming

A young woman walks into a Chartered accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her tax Returns.

*The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions."*

*He gets her name, address etc. And then asks, "What's your occupation?"*

*"I'm a prostitute," she says.*

*The accountant is taken aback and says, "That's too gross. Let's try to re-phrase that."*

*The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".*

*"No, that still won't work. Need something more acceptable."*

*They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite poultry farmer."*

*The accountant asks, "What does poultry farming have to do, with being a prostitute?"*

*"Well, I raised a thousand cocks last year."*

*Chartered Acct : "Brilliant !! *"Poultry Farmer"** *it is !!! and agricultural income is tax free"*

🤣🤣😂😂😜😜😎😎

🐥🐔🐣🐤🦆😱🤣😛😃😎

No comments:

Post a Comment